Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Women's shopping habits linked to periods.



Wow. Periods control our lives. First there are the hormones, the emotional crying, the bloating, the cat fights, and the eating of pints and pints of Haagen-Dazs coffee ice cream.. ok maybe that last part is just me all the time.. so now it turns out shopping sprees are linked as well..

Most of the purchases made by the women were for adornment, including jewellery, make-up and high heels.

Professor Pine said: "Other researchers have found there is an ornamental effect around the time of ovulation."

Researchers have found women tend to dress to impress during their fertile days.


Is that why I was just planning to buy a $100 pair of earphones? Maybe that's my way of adorning myself... and also, maybe i'm immune to my period, because i don't really dress to impress.. at all.. ever. Bum for life! woot!!

Women's shopping habits linked to periods

No comments:

Post a Comment