Friday, March 27, 2009

Disappointing end of a rainbow... poo..



This is a great photo taken with an iphone.. seriously.. pics taken on the iphone suck.. but even worse is that here we see the end of a rainbow has neither a pot of gold or leprechauns.. but just a measly highway and what appears to be an Escalade.. that just sucks.. I remember trying to find the end of a rainbow by running towards it until i got tired (which was just usually the end of my block)...

this reminds me of the time i found out the toothfairy wasn't real... i had pulled my own tooth out when i was 6 and put it under my pillow without telling my parents.. after a week... no dough... then when i finally tell them i lost a tooth, that night, I see my dad clumsily fumbling around in the dark and shoving money under my pillow.. then when i confront them about it the next morning.. they admitted that the game was up and now that i was old enough to find out the tooth fairy wasn't real, i never got any money for the rest of the teeth i lost... FML!

No comments:

Post a Comment