Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sex with a Vacuum = Jail Time?


So what happens when you are caught making sweet love to a vacuum in Michigan? Apparently you get slapped with a 90-day jail sentence for indecent exposure and mandatory drug testing.

But seriously, that sentence pales in comparison to being known as a technosexmaniac (yes i just made that up). Maybe they'll make a website not only for pedo's but for sexual weirdos in general. I wouldn't want some technosexmaniac hanging around and eyeing my vacuum, and then wake up one morning to find him making love to my pool filter!! jk.. i don't have a pool =( .. i always wanted one.. so my childhood consisted of me digging a hole in my yard, filling it with hose water and sitting in a mud pit.. so sad...

span class="fullpost">

No comments:

Post a Comment